Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My God Shall Supply All My Needs......

Some people just don't get it....lol....many people don't get it. I haven't always gotten it. Now, I am living it. It is so hard for people to understand that God will take care of you and meet your needs. God always makes a way where there seems to be no way.
James saw a pain management doctor today. Praise God, we are moving forward again. He will have an epidural injection in a month, along with some trigger point injections.
As we were discussing everything with the doctor, he question James' occupation. James tells him that he is a welder, but hasn't worked in almost four months. The doctor just stares at us so puzzled. He doesn't understand how we can live with no income. We told him that our church and family and friends have blessed our family. He just didn't get it.
I don't understand it, but I can tell you God has blessed the Henson family tremendously. God tells us to trust in him and he will take care of us and he has.
 

And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.   Philippians 4:19

 

No comments:

Post a Comment