Tuesday, February 17, 2015

 Be Mine......

I am a practical person and like to be given things I will be use. I don't like James spending money on things that I won't use or just cause more clutter (we have enough around here). I don't care much for fresh flowers because they just die. I don't need candy (trying to lose weight). Last year, they bought me canning jars for Mothers Day. I was one happy mama. Add in the fact that we don't have money to spend on such items, I was one happy bride when my hubby gave me one of his homemade baskets for Valentine's Day. He custom made it for me. I love green. So, he used green raffia to make it.He couldn't have said, "I love you" anymore than he did. Yay! I finally got one of his beautiful tortilla baskets. Now, I must put this thing to use....lol. I hope your special someone made you feel special on Valentines Day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment