Saturday, January 10, 2015

Breakfast Prep...

Are you like the Henson family and get up every morning without a clue as to what is for breakfast? That has pretty much always been a struggle for me. Now, especially that we don't eat packaged cereal anymore, it is one of my downfalls. I am one who likes to have a few minutes to wake up before I run into the kitchen and start breakfast. Today, I decided to try to simplify our mornings as much as possible. I made pumpkin muffins to go in the freezer. So, we can grab them out of the freezer, warm them, and eat them with scrambled eggs or bacon, etc. I also made up four batches of muffin mix in which I only need to add the liquid ingredients that are listed on the bag. I can mix these quickly and let them bake while cooking eggs or bacon, etc.  Breakfast burritios are easy to warm up quickly. So, as I was making us some for breakfast this morning, I made lots of extra. I made 21 extra sausage, egg and cheese burritos to go in the freezer. I am hoping this will eliminate some craziness around the Henson  home in the mornings.
 
Yummy pumpkin muffins..... 
 
Sausage, egg and cheese burritos
 
Muffins (James and I add blueberries to ours....the girls like theirs plain.) 
 
Please share if you have any quick and easy breakfast ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment