Thursday, May 22, 2014

 PEACE

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.   Philippians 4:7
 
Life is simply crazy around the Henson place lately. We are always on the go. We had two trips to Houston this week (2 hour drive) for Dr. visits for my hubby. Today, the girls had check-ups, so that took up several hours. Busy, busy, busy. That is why I am so thankful for my outside time. I went out this evening as the sun was going down and watered the garden, fruit trees, and berry vines. I love this time to myself. I get to focus on the beauty of nature and how God has blessed me. I am in my own little world....well, me and the chickens...lol. They tend to follow me around when I am out working. I feel so at peace and close to God when I am outside doing the things I love.
 
This is a small fig tree that the girls and I planted a couple
months ago. It is growing well. It has a couple figs on it already.
 
This is a honeybee on one of our onion blooms.
 
One of our ladies taking a dust bath. She was truly enjoying herself.
 
Thank you, God, for the moments of peace. You know just what I need when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment