Tuesday, June 10, 2014

VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL

My girls are enjoying their second week of Vacation Bible School and we ours isn't until next week. Lol....they are going to exhaust me. This is Jaelyn's last year to go toVBS as a student. Kinda sad for this mama.
I am thankful to live in a small town where many of the kiddos go from one VBS to the next. Since we homeschool, my girls don't know everyone, but they know a lot of them. Last week, they actually made friends with some girls that are their ages that homeschool as well.  We plan to meet up with this family for some activities and get togethers.
 Also, I am thankful that my girls want to spend time learning more about God and his word. Yes, they thoroughly enjoy the crafts, music, and recreation, but they constantly tell me something new that they learned during Bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment